Buy CHEK Institute – Spinal Structures & Function - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
CHEK Institute – Spinal Structures & Function
Although we may take it for granted, the evolution of the spine was a revelation in animal movement, opening the potential for more effective locomotion through the three dimensions of space without the body folding in on itself.
In Spinal Structures & Function you will explore how the spine evolved to support survival, and the formative forces in its evolutionary and embryological development. With this understanding, you will be able to build a picture of what happens if things go wrong; when injuries occur; when repetitive loading compromises tissue function; or pain inhibits muscle activation.
With cutting edge insights and evaluation of some of the more controversial elements of current spinal research, Spinal Structures & Function will show you that it is impossible to develop a real-world understanding of spinal health by simply looking down the microscope or crunching the data.
The course is built on the most recent neurophysiological understandings around spinal function and the multiplicity of lifestyle and emotional factors that can contribute to, or detract from, this functioning.
Although the course covers a broad range of standard orthopedic spinal conditions, it is not just about injuries or rehabilitation, but also about performance and getting the most out of your spine in sports or activities of daily living.
What you learn:
- How to apply the Phase Progressions model of exercise in rehabilitation and conditioning of the spine
- Key factors to effectively work with people experiencing spinal pain.
- In-depth applied information on 8 of the most common spinal conditions you’re likely to encounter with your clients.
- How allostatic load plays a key role in predisposition to spinal injury, and also in managing a return to full function.
- Why “core stability” has undergone much criticism; and why it’s still critical to understand in context and to deploy at the right time.
- How to apply the CHEK Success Formula to spinal rehabilitation and conditioning
Successfully understanding the spine is not only about learning anatomy, movements or injuries, but is about gaining a working knowledge of how spinal function can be optimized to effectively transfer force between the legs and the arms for peak performance. It is about understanding the spine’s role, not just in the musculoskeletal system, but within the system of systems that is the human body. This is why the CHEK approach to Spinal Structures and Function is like no other course in this field – it’s the spine seen through the uniquely holistic, integrated lens of the CHEK Institute.
– We provide digital products. Most of products will come to you immediately. But for Pre-Order product, we need 3-7 days to order it for you.
– After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact: [email protected].
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Let’s get things started! We will go with you!
Buy the CHEK Institute – Spinal Structures & Function - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.