Buy The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
In healthcare facilities across the country, billions of dollars are being spent annually on the treatment of skin care and wound management.
You are on the front lines of providing care to patients with a variety of skin and wound conditions, and play a critical role in patient outcomes and your facility's reimbursement for services.
There is no better way to learn all of the skills you need to provide state-of-the-art care for your patients than through Hands-On Clinical Labs.
In this highly interactive recording, you'll learn wound care assessment skills by DOING!
Through the use of wound care teaching models, wound care expert, Ann Kahl Taylor, will teach you proper wound assessment techniques. The Hands-On Clinical Lab will add a live, hands-on component to learning that will enhance your retention of skills and techniques covered.
Practice identification, measurement and the applications of various products on life-like wound care models. These models provide a life-like simulation to allow for improved assessment of a wide variety of commonly-seen wound care presentations, including all stages of pressure ulcers, tissue types, undermining, tunneling, fissure and surgical dehiscence.
Take your understanding of wound care to the next level with this hands-on, interactive clinical lab.
- Distinguish at least 6 tissue types found in chronic wounds.
- Identify and differentiate at least 4 wound etiologies.
- Compare and contrast 6 terms used to document peri-wound status.
- Demonstrate accurate measurement and documentation of wounds, tunneling and undermining, according to the clock method, using a wound teaching model.
- Identify and categorize at least 7 dressing types, including the indications for use, precautions and contraindications.
- Develop an appropriate dressing/ treatment protocol for a wound, based upon exudate, wound status, and products discussed.
Wound Assessment Strategies
- Tissue types/wound bed evaluation Necrotic tissue, granulation, hyper granulation, agranular
- Phases of wound healing , chronicity
- Factors impacting wound healing
- SKILL: Techniques for accurate wound measurements
Top Down Skin Injuries
- MARSI Medical Adhesive Associated Skin Damage
- MASD Moisture Associated Skin
- IAD-incontinence Associated
- Skin Tears
- SKILL: Support periwound protection
- Demystify staging
- Prevention: What have you overlooked?
- Risk assessment
- Treatment and dressing selection
- SKILL: Executing the risk assessment
Lower Extremity Wounds
- Arterial, venous, neuropathic
- Differentiate etiologies
- Appropriate therapies
- SKILL: Practice compression wrapping
Fistula and Ostomie
- Types of diverion
- Pouch Selection
- SKILL: Pouch application
Strategies for Topical Dressing Selection
- Dressing selection process – samples to compare
- When is gauze appropriate?
- Essential toolkit items:
- Debridement options
- Gels, collagen
- Absorptive products, foam
- Antimicrobial, silver
- Heavy drainage versus minimal
- Large area wounds
- Dress difficult locations, tracts and undermining
- SKILL: Select dressing protocol for various wounds
Get The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor, Only Price $39
Tag: The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor Review. The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor download. The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor discount.
Buy the The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab – Ann Kahl Taylor - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.