Buy The Biology of Trauma 2.0 – Dr. Aimie Apigian - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
The Biology of Trauma 2.0 – Dr. Aimie Apigian
Mental health challenges, addictions, burnout, sleep disturbances, and worsening chronic conditions are skyrocketing due to worry and stress.
Yet trauma, its long-term health effects, and the way forward can be difficult to recognize.
At The Biology of Trauma 2.0: Beyond the Diagnosis, Dr. Aimie Apigian and her expert guest speakers will illuminate the missing piece and teach you the biology essentials to accelerate the trauma healing journey!
The Biology of Trauma 2.0 could help you:
- Safely reconnect with your body
- Be able to use trauma as a gift rather than a setback
- Move beyond trauma-informed models to growth & wellness
- Protect your emotional well-being
- Choose the appropriate trauma therapy tools for you
- Improve your sleep & lower inflammation
- Build authentic relationships
- Go through difficult life events without them overwhelming or crushing you
- Integrate biology into trauma therapy for faster, better results
- And so much more!
You can stop your endless searching. This will be your roadmap to your best health and your best self.
—>>Accelerate your trauma healing journey when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Be sure to mark your calendar for August 8-14, 2022!
It is an honor to announce some must-see talks with four very special guests featured at The Biology of Trauma 2.0.
You won’t want to miss these distinguished thought leaders in the field of trauma research and recovery:
+ Day 1: Early Registration Access: Profound Effects of Early Life Experiences in Childhood with Vincent J. Felitti, MD
+ Day 4: Polyvagal Theory in Your Everyday Life with Stephen W. Porges, PhD
+ Day 4: Finding Your Authenticity in a Disconnecting World with Peter A. Levine, PhD
+ Day 7: Understanding Life, Trauma, and Healing with Gabor Maté, MD
PLUS, on Day 1 of the summit, Dr. Maté will be joining Dr. Gordon Neufeld’s talk, “The Real Hierarchy of Needs,” and Dr. Felitti will be joining Robin Karr-Morse for “Kids Are Not Resilient: The Scared Sick Epidemic.”
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Aimie Apigian, was inspired to leave her career as a surgeon and entered the trauma and attachment field because of the long and difficult experience of helping her foster son rewire his biology of trauma — a path of struggle and healing that led to the commitment to help others journey toward wholeness.
During her journey, she discovered that none of us are spared from negative life experiences that get stored in our bodies.
Her vision is to bridge the worlds of trauma and medicine in order to help more people be free from the effects of past trauma.
She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
– We provide digital products. Most of products will come to you immediately. But for Pre-Order product, we need 3-7 days to order it for you.
– After you order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you will receive the download link at the account or directly via your email. If you have any problems with your order, you can contact: [email protected].
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Let’s get things started! We will go with you!
Buy the The Biology of Trauma 2.0 – Dr. Aimie Apigian - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.