Buy Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class: Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes *Pre-Order* – Jonathan Henderson - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
This digital seminar is currently on pre-order meaning that the video will not be ready until 2-3 weeks after the program has taken place.
Working with stroke patients is deeply meaningful and incredibly rewarding.
And you strive to help each patient who’s counting on you to facilitate improvements that will change their lives. But some patients are so impaired that treatment becomes overwhelming.
Others make exceptional gains in clinical settings, only to hit a wall in less controlled environments.
As time passes without results, even the most promising patient can feel the sun setting on the person she used to be, growing disengaged and depressed — convinced she can’t progress further with therapy.
If you’re not up to speed on the latest treatment strategies, she might be right.
Built on today’s best practices, this program will show how to apply effective techniques that completely redefine what’s possible for your patients!
Discover tools and strategies that have helped countless survivors leave their limitations behind, even 10 years post stroke.
Leave this one-of-a-kind training knowing that when your next patient tells you how she hopes to return to work or stay active with her grandkids, you’ll be able to confidently guide her toward rapid functional improvements with the best methods available in neurological rehab!
- Discuss the latest advances in stroke recovery and their implications for therapy.
- Review strategies for identifying the root causes of post-stroke impairments faster.
- Integrate effective interventions that can be used immediately to improve function, multitasking, balance, gait, strength, flexibility and mobility.
- Combine multiple interventions more effectively for better results, including dual task interventions, NDT, constraintinduced movement therapy, balance and gait training, exercise, and functional activities.
- Design effective, innovative plans of care for a wide range of neurological impairments.
- Apply the assessments and interventions discussed in this seminar to a series of interactive case scenarios.
Hot Topics and Innovations in Stroke Rehabilitation
- How your patients can benefit from cutting edge research
Upgrade Your Assessment and Clinical Reasoning Skills
- Today’s best evaluations for:
- Sensory and coordination
- Visual changes
- Synergies and motor recovery
- Weakness and reflexes
- Muscle tone and flaccidity
- Perception and cognition
- Postural control
- Gait, balance and coordination
- Hands-on Lab
Revolutionize Your Rehab Toolbox
- Effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Ignite neuroplasticity for breakthrough results
- Restore functional strength more quickly
- Enhance function and multi-tasking ability
- Reduce spasticity
- Restore limb use
- Resolve impairments from a more functional, person-centered perspective
- Improve transfers with less strain
- Prevent falls with effective gait training
- Improve strength, balance and coordination
- Design a more effective home program
- Intensify therapy safely and effectively
- Re-engage difficult or depressed patients
- Hand-on Lab
Combine Techniques More effectively for Better Outcomes
- Practice integrating:
- Constraint-induced movement therapy
- Task-specific training
- Dual task interventions
- Neuro-developmental Treatment (NDT)
- Neuro-handling techniques
- Balance and gait training
- Postural control
- PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation)
- Functional activities
- Therapeutic exercise
- Technological advances
- Neuroplasticity-building interventions
- Hands-on Lab
Design Advanced, Innovative Plans of Care for Your Patients
- Comprehensive treatment strategies for specific impairments, including:
- Pusher syndrome
- Gait and mobility
- Decreased sensation
- Reduced flexibility
- Muscular weakness
- Hand-on Lab
Case Studies: Put Knowledge to Practice
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Apply advanced gait training and multitasking techniques
- Case study 3: Re-engage a difficult or depressed patient
- Case study 4: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
- Case study 5: Adjust your plan of care for technological advances
Don’t Leave the Money on the Table!
- Coding and billing updates
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Tag: Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class: Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes *Pre-Order* – Jonathan Henderson Review. Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class: Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes *Pre-Order* – Jonathan Henderson download. Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class: Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes *Pre-Order* – Jonathan Henderson discount.
Buy the Stroke Rehabilitation Master Class: Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes *Pre-Order* – Jonathan Henderson - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.