Buy Storytelling – ConversionXL, Miri Rodriguez - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
Storytelling – ConversionXL, Miri Rodriguez
A distinctive brand story helps define and successfully communicate unique personal and business attributes.
Storytelling has become a powerful business tool in today’s digital age because it begins and ends with empathy, driving an immersive and emotional experience for stakeholders and audiences that inspires them to action.
In this insightful and heartfelt course, Miri leverages excerpts from her book Brand Storytelling to help you become a skilled storyteller so that you can successfully keep relevant in the marketplace, drive engaging relationships and win in business and in life.
Learn the five steps of design thinking as a model to plan, design and launch stories. In this tried and true method, students will be able to practically submit their brand stories through the empathize, identify, ideate, prototype and test phases, understanding each step for storytelling success.
After taking this course you’ll…
- Learn what is brand storytelling…and what is not – Gain a clear definition of storytelling as a connection tool for user-centered experience
- Understand Design Thinking – Learn about this powerful problem-solving framework that puts people at the center of design solutions
- Craft your story with empathy and Design Thinking Principles – Take your story through the five steps of design thinking and learn to prototype stories
- Understand the three levels of empathy for business results – Embracing empathy as a business innovation tool in today’s digital market
- Leverage visual elements in storytelling – the power of color, typography, photo, video and digital assets to take storytelling to the next level
Your course curriculum
1What is—and what is not—storytelling
Understanding the power of story and dispelling ideas of what it is not
- Learn the elements, structure and attributes of story
- Define the story arc (exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, resolution)
- Understand the 8 basic structures of storytelling
2Introduction to Design Thinking for storytelling
Leveraging design thinking to prototype stories
- Understand the Design Thinking steps
- Understand how to submit stories through the Design Thinking model
- Begin to conceptualize empathize, define and ideate phases
3Step one: Empathize
Becoming an empath to tell effective stories
- Empathy is a skill set
- Learn the 3 levels of empathy: cognitive, emotional, compassionate
- Finding your story’s universal truth
4Step two: Defining
The importance of defining the story mission, character, plot and conclusion for a successful story
- Creating a story mission
- Defining the story characters
- Creating a story outline
5Step three: Ideating
Ideation is about taking your story arc and giving it intersectionality (several layers from several angles)
- Ideation as a great tool to tell stories
- Brainstorming sessions and ideas
- Using the SCAMPER brainstorming tool
6Step four: Prototype
Creating low cost, low effort story concepts
- Learning to create story concepts
- Prototyping story lines
- Identifying the best prototypes by using the Napkin Pitch model
7Step five: Test
Learn to benchmark your storytelling
- Success indicators in storytelling
- How to fail with a story
Are you interested in? Storytelling – ConversionXL, Miri Rodriguez Download, storytelling, storytelling method genshin, storytelling with data, digital storytelling, national storytelling week 2022.
Purchasing Storytelling – ConversionXL, Miri Rodriguez course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy the Storytelling – ConversionXL, Miri Rodriguez - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.