Buy Quantum Geometry 2022 – Adam Apollo - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
Quantum Geometry 2022 – Adam Apollo
In this course, we explore the geometry of spacetime, and the fundamental permutations of the quantum plenum (or Aether) which give rise to all known forces and types of mass-energy. The principles which govern these geometric arrangements are explored in depth, and shown to extend from the structure of the proton, to atomic nuclei, molecular arrangements, and all the way to macrocosmic scales and objects.
Our geometric discussion goes beyond the hexagonal (six-sided) or tetrahedral lattice discussed by Haramein, to include pentagonal (five-sided) structures, and heptagonal (seven-sided) to decagonal (ten-sided) helices. We discuss the relevance of these Euclidean geometries in mapping 3D positions and 4D motion of Planck Spherical Units (PSU), and reveal force correlations with these patterns related to Buckminster Fuller’s work.
In addition, we show how both the cultural and quantum physical descriptions of these geometries are linked to properties and structures of matter at every scale, as well as our perception of those structures. Certain geometries found in spiritual traditions, art, philosophy, and architecture for thousands of years have significant relevance in our study of quantum gravity, light, and the origin of spin. This leads us to consider emergent properties of consciousness based on fractal holographic geometric structures in the fabric of spacetime.
Session 1: Revisiting Quantum Gravity
- Topic 1: Spacetime Tensegrity
- Topic 2: Quantum Chromodynamics
- Topic 3: The Standard Model & Loop Quantum Gravity
- Topic 4: The Vacuum Energy & Catastrophic Renormalization
- Topic 5: The Quantum Tensegrity of the Vacuum
Session 2: The Geometry of Spacetime
- Topic 1: The Tetrahedral Vector Equilibrium
- Topic 2: Spacetime Curvature & Gravitation
- Topic 3: Planck Spherical Units (PSU) & The Schwarzschild Condition
- Topic 4: Radiation and Spin
- Topic 5: The Unified Physics of Light
Session 3 – The Geometry of the Proton
- Topic 1: The Twelve Vector Vortices
- Topic 2: The Singularity Core
- Topic 3: Proton Spin
- Topic 4: The Electron Field
Session 4: Atomic Nuclei & Molecular Geometries
- Topic 1: Protons in Atomic Nuclei
- Topic 2: Nuclear Geometry & The Elements
- Topic 3: Molecular Geometries
Session 5: The Unified Physics of Spacetime
- Topic 1: Entropy & Syntropy
- Topic 2: Penta
- Topic 3: Hexa
- Topic 4: Hepta
- Topic 5: Entanglement
- Topic 6: Geometry & Consciousness
- Topic 7: The Unified Harmonic Matrix
Are you interested in? Quantum Geometry 2022 – Adam Apollo Download, quantum geometry, klein quantum geometry, quantum geometry of bosonic strings, deep quantum geometry of matrices, adam apollo quantum geometry.
Buy the Quantum Geometry 2022 – Adam Apollo - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.