Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business
Digital Download: You will receive a download link via your order email after successful payment
Valuable lessons from Japan’s mobile industry yield 6 Immutable Laws for Mobile Business globally. Japan’s mobile customers enjoyed better mobile devices, more content, and the most advanced functionality and services for the last 10+ years…
Buy Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business
Japan’s mobile customers enjoyed better mobile devices, more content, and the most advanced functionality and services for the last 10+ years. This book helps cut through the many myths and all of the hype surrounding Japan’s mobile dominance to identify the most important laws that will guide the success of mobile businesses around the world. Based on detailed market analysis and unprecedented access to the major players and pioneers of the Japanese mobile industry, this publication helps you understand the Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business. These will help you and your business successfully navigate the challenges that the world’s Wireless Revolution brings. From Law #1 through Law #6, authors Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, and Ludovico Ciferri will help guide you to distinguish mobile myth from mobile fact, micro developments from macro trends, and regional characteristics from universal truths.
The book highlights Japan’s incredible efforts to offer consumers complex, high-tech devices with enriched services that are nonetheless elegant and easy to use, a quest which the authors have labeled “Simplexity.” Based on their interviews and observations, the authors assert that, “Simplexity will be what truly empowers individual users through their mobile devices.
Filled with case studies exploring all aspects of the Japanese mobile industry, this unique publication points carriers and content and service providers towards successful business models and practices for today’s and tomorrow’s mobile Internet.
This book is the beginning of the conversation of The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business, which is regularly being updated and expanded upon at:www.siximmutablelaws.com
Summary: Great insights into business models for m-commerce
The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business will provide any professional or student of Mobile Commerce with great information and examples of how to utilise the mobile platform for commercial purposes. All three authers of the book are based in Japan. Hence they have had an opportunity to conduct their research in a market where the mobile industry and its consumers have been at the very forefront of the development and usage of the mobile internet.
Very shortly speaking the book will provide you with easy to read, easy to understand theoretical research of mobile business models, backed up by interviews conducted with some of the industry’s pioneering professionals.
First off the book will de-mystify the Japanese market and explain why the business models used by Japanese corporations might as well be used on a Global scale. Should you need more convincing that Japan is not so very special on a general note I’d recommend to read Yoshio Sugimoto’s book on Japanese society claiming that even though Japan is different in some aspects it is surely not as “uniquely unique” as popular belief will have it. Enough on that detour, back to Six Immutable.
Secondly the book brilliantly describes the “Ecosystem” model of Japanese company DoCoMo’s I-mode product. Without disclosing too much information this chapter will provide critical knowledge on why Apple’s IPhone is such a success and why the Android platform has the opportunity to be hugely successful as well. Being a non-industry expert this chapter was a real eye-opener for me.
Roughly speaking the rest of the book describes concepts and ideas to be aware of when designing business models and content for the mobile platform and the mobile internet. It all ends up with a model the authers somewhat popularly calls “Simplexity”. In plain words it is all about how exactly to deliver a simple-to-use product of value to consumers, albeit doing so on a highly complex platform.
I will highly recommend that anyone working with or studying mobile commerce to read this book. If you are simply just interested in the field the book is very good as well. Though you may not understand some of the technical jargon used on a few occasions that does not really matter. The book is not a technical one, but rather a book to provide you with general, useful insights.
About the Author
PHILIP SUGAI, DSC, MBA, is the Director of the Mobile Consumer Lab and Professor of Marketing at the Graduate School of International Management at the International University of Japan. He is an advisor to a number of companies in Japan and overseas on the strategic implications of wireless technologies on consumer behavior.
MARCO KOEDER, MS, is Executive Director of CyberMedia K.K., a leading digital media agency in Japan. He is also a mobile evangelist and strategic advisor to global players in the online and media industries.
LUDOVICO CIFERRI, MA, is Research Manager at Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, where he is in charge of the Japan and Australasia regions. He is a researcher at Mobile Internet Capital, Inc. and teaches mobile business strategy at the International University of Japan’s Graduate School of International Management.
Get download Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business at Forimc.com right now!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from esy[GB].
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
Buy the Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business course at the best price at esy[GB]. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain immediate access to the downloads page. Here, you can download all associated files from your order. Additionally, we will send a download notification email to your provided email address.
Unlock your full potential with Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business courses. Our meticulously designed courses are intended to help you excel in your chosen field.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. Your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction thanks to its encrypted technology. Your purchase is fully protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is kept entirely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So, it is absolutely safe to buy the Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive data.
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES with a 256-bit key at rest. Transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment and does not share or store any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you will receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your patience.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible through your account. Simply log in to download the Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business course whenever you need it.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Philip Sugai, Marco Koeder, Ludovico Ciferri – The Six Immutable Laws of Mobile Business course content at once.
- You can choose to learn online or download for better results, and you can study anywhere on any device. Please ensure that your system does not enter sleep mode during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order after your payment is completed. If, after 7 days, there is no download link, the system will automatically process a refund.
- We value your feedback and are eager to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to reach out via email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.
HeatherAsh Amara – The Toltec Path of Transformation0 out of 5(0)
$81.00$23.00Status : Available
$94.99$37.00Status : Available
Josh Forti – Profitable Personal Brands for Entrepreneurs0 out of 5(0)
$997.00$81.00Status : Available