Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009
Digital Download: You will receive a download link via your order email
MarketingSherpa’s Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 is the fifth annual edition, and has been completely re-researched and rewritten to accurately reflect today’s search marketing landscape
Buy Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009
Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009
- 1,928 search marketers surveyed
- 170 charts and 45 tables
- 12 eyetracking heatmaps
- 6 real-world Case Studies
- Stats on costs per click, conversion rates,
SEO vs. PPC, and more
- Growth rates and ROI of search marketing vs.
other marketing tactics
- ROI of geotargeting and local search
Plus, two new Special Reports:
- The Branding Effect of Search Advertising
- Heatmapping Baidu to Understand Chinese SERP Viewing
- Click here to download Executive Summary
A little-known fact among marketers is that spending on search accounts for half of all dollars spent on online marketing. With the search marketing industry expanding nearly 30% globally (even with the slowing economy) – fact, tactics and trends change rapidly. Don’t assume that today’s information is the same as last year’s – it’s not!
MarketingSherpa’s Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 is the fifth annual edition, and has been completely re-researched and rewritten to accurately reflect today’s search marketing landscape. This real data can only help companies better plan budgets and forecast results.
New Research Highlights
Nearly 2,000 search marketers were surveyed to provide the top 5 insights for 2009.
- The impact of analytical tools on search budgeting strategies
- How search advertising affects brand metrics
- Impact of mobile search, geotargeting, and local search on local
- Effect of new analytics tools on the industry
- What analytics are critical to follow to improve campaign performance
MarketingSherpa’s Benchmark Guide has relevant data for small, medium and large B-to-B and B-to-C companies.
- Real-life results based on varying budgets and tests
- How the world searches and shops
- Tactical spending changes for 2009
- Trends of online advertising in relation to traditional marketing
- The relationship between SEO and Public Relations
- Ratings of the top search properties
- The real issues of click fraud
- How search ROI stacks up against other marketing
- The true averages of CPC in the major search engines
The 2009 edition is our biggest ever, with 170 charts, 45 tables, 12 heatmaps and analysis that can help you:
- Evaluate your budgets in relation to current economic conditions
- Justify and defend your PPC and SEO budgets
- Determine economics of outsourcing vs. in-house search operations
- Forecast results – including clicks, conversion and costs – more
- Discover practical tips on measurement
- Select result-driven SEM tests
- Determine click fraud
- Train new staff more easily
Your new Benchmark Guide includes two Special Reports:
Special Report 1: The Branding Effect of Search Advertising
Over the last few years, many of the biggest advertisers on the planet have been quietly testing the brand effectiveness of search ads. The scope of these tests makes them difficult to execute, so they’re fairly rare. This special report finally begins to reveal the effectiveness of search ads as a branding vehicle.
Special Report 2: Heatmapping Baidu to Understand
Chinese SERP Viewing
Get detailed explanation on Baidu page layout and what works and doesn’t work in China search marketing. Take a closer look at the dramatic differences in Chinese viewing patterns between Google US, Google China, and Baidu and find out which common rules that you follow may be a big mistake in China.
Hundreds of questions answered in the Search Marketing Benchmark Guide. Here are just 10:
- Am I budgeting enough or too much for SEM in relation to the rest of my marketing budget?
- What is the real impact of landing pages on conversions?
- What’s the first thing consumers do when they land on a retail site?
- How can a change in my internal search engine improve my site’s conversion rate?
- How are merchants policing affiliates and search?
- Why would I want to bring SEM in-house and why would I want to continue to outsource it?
- If I want to do business in China or India, is click fraud something I should worry about? Also, is it important to translate my site?
- What should my conversion rate be for PPC vs. SEO listings?
- What do mobile internet users search for? What response should I expect from a mobile ad?
- Is the search marketing salary boom slowing?
Get download Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 at Forimc.com right now!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from esy[GB].
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
Buy the Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 course at the best price at esy[GB]. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain immediate access to the downloads page. Here, you can download all associated files from your order. Additionally, we will send a download notification email to your provided email address.
Unlock your full potential with Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 courses. Our meticulously designed courses are intended to help you excel in your chosen field.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. Your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction thanks to its encrypted technology. Your purchase is fully protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is kept entirely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So, it is absolutely safe to buy the Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive data.
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES with a 256-bit key at rest. Transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment and does not share or store any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you will receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your patience.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible through your account. Simply log in to download the Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 course whenever you need it.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Marketing Sherpa – Search Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009 course content at once.
- You can choose to learn online or download for better results, and you can study anywhere on any device. Please ensure that your system does not enter sleep mode during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order after your payment is completed. If, after 7 days, there is no download link, the system will automatically process a refund.
- We value your feedback and are eager to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to reach out via email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.
10 Week Functional Patterns Online Course0 out of 5(0)
We are proud to announce the launch of our 10-week online training course. This course will represent a fundamental change in our culture, specifically with regard to how we view our body in space, but also in terms of our understanding of why humans evolved in nature the way they did.
Alan Cowgill – Private Lending Made Easy Premium System0 out of 5(0)
- Buy dirt-cheap properties like there’s no tomorrow. Don’t lose a deal to someone with “all cash” because you can’t finance the deal fast enough.
- Always have cash to close the deal. Make every offer with confidence.
- Never take a dime out of your pocket. You always get 100% financing, plus the money you need for renovations.
- Collect part of your future profit the day you buy a property.
Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback – Amazing Selling Machine 100 out of 5(0)
- The 7-figure Foundation Principles – What It Takes To Reach 7 Figures And Beyond
- The 7 Elements Of A Red Hot Product Opportunity – What Your Product Needs To Have In Order To Beat The Competition
ACPARE – Funds vs. joint Venture Structures Mastery0 out of 5(0)
Alex Becker – HeroCONSULTING Accelerator0 out of 5(0)
‘-If you have struggled to build a “loophole” business its not your fault…
-This isn’t theory or something hard to add to a business. They already have all the data, it just needs to be USED to dramatically increase sales
-The product is an actual no brainer
-The niche we are targeting is BOOMING and completely under served, unlike normal business webinar