Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality
Digital Download: You will receive a download link via your order email
Buy Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality
Surviving and Flourishing in the Long Term
By: José Manuel Saiz-Álvarez, João Leitão, Jesus Manuel Palma-Ruiz
Publisher: Springer International Publishing (2020)
Format: Ebook (PDF)
In order to respond to economic globalization and increased competitive pressures, companies need innovative, efficient and effective management strategies. Accordingly, this book explores various scenarios faced by entrepreneurs and family businesses, and proposes strategies to tackle the challenges and seize opportunities to grow in a highly competitive environment. It underscores the importance of deploying vital strategies to survive and flourish in the long term, overcoming challenges, and capitalizing on opportunities in order to attain / maintain a competitive position. By presenting and integrating the latest insights and case studies on entrepreneurship, family businesses, and strategy research, the book provides concrete recommendations for effective business survival and growth.
About the author
José Manuel Saiz-Álvarez is a full-time Research Professor at EGADE Business School, Monterrey Institute of Technology (Mexico) and Visiting Professor at the Catholic University of Santiago de Guayaquil (Ecuador), Autonomous University of Manizales (Colombia), and St Francis Xavier University of Chuquisaca (Bolivia). He is a member of the National System of Researchers of CONACYT (Mexico) and has been officially accredited in Spain by the National Spanish Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation. Dr. Saiz-Alvarez was the Academic Director of the Doctorate in Business Sciences, specializing in entrepreneurship and family business, Nebrija University (Spain), where he supervised more than 70 doctoral theses of students from Europe and America. His work spans more than 200 publications across five languages, and includes research articles, monographs, and book chapters on the labor market, outsourcing, entrepreneurship, and family business.
João Leitão holds a Habilitation in technological change and entrepreneurship; and a Ph.D. in economics, University of Beira Interior (Portugal). Since 1999, he is an Assistant Professor (tenured) in economics and entrepreneurship. He is also an associate researcher at the CEG-IST, University of Lisbon (Portugal), and external research fellow of the Multidisciplinary Business Institute, University of Salamanca (Spain). He is author and co-author of scientific books on benchmarking, clusters, cooperation networks, entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship education, innovation, competitiveness, public policies, and quality of life. His research work has been published in several indexed journals and Springer and Palgrave Macmillan books.
Jesus Manuel Palma-Ruiz is an Associate Professor at the School of International Economics of the Autonomous University of Chihuahua (Mexico). Dr. Palma has an international doctorate with Honors in business and entrepreneurial management with application to SMEs, entrepreneurship and family businesses from the University of Cantabria (Spain). He is a member of the National System of Researchers of CONACYT (Mexico). For more than 10 years, he has been a professor of business and entrepreneurship at Tecnologico de Monterrey (Mexico), collaborating in different programs including the “Eugenio Garza Lagüera” Entrepreneurship Institute, business incubators, family business consulting, and the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) Team in Mexico.
Part I: The History
Chapter 1. Pits, Pebbles, and Bones – Rolling to Discover Fate
Chapter 2. The Professionals – Luck Becomes Measurable
Chapter 3. From Coffeehouses to Casinos – Gaming Becomes Big Business
Chapter 4. There’s No Stopping It Now – From Bans to Bookies
Chapter 5. Betting with Trillions – The 2008 World Economic Calamity
Part II : The Mathematics
Chapter 6. Who’s Got a Royal Flush? – One Deal as Likely as Another
Chapter 7. The Behavior of a Coin – Making Predictions with Probability
Chapter 8. Someone Has to Win – Betting against Expectation
Chapter 9. A Truly Astonishing Result – The Weak Law of Large Numbers
Chapter 10. The Skill/Luck Spectrum – Even Great Talent Needs Some Good Fortune
Part III : The Analysis
Chapter 11. Let It Ride – The House Money Effect
Chapter 12. Knowing When to Quit – Psychomanaging Risk
Chapter 13. The Theories – What Makes a Gambler?
Chapter 14. Hot Hands – Expecting Long Runs of the Same Outcome
Chapter 15. Luck – The Dicey Illusion
Appendix A. Descriptions of the Games Used in This Book
Appendix B. Glossary of Gambling Terms Used in This Book
Appendix C. The Weak Law of Large Numbers
Appendix D. Glossary of Mathematical Definitions
Appendix E. Callouts
Get Download Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality at Forimc.net today!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from esy[GB].
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
Buy the Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality course at the best price at esy[GB]. Upon completing your purchase, you will gain immediate access to the downloads page. Here, you can download all associated files from your order. Additionally, we will send a download notification email to your provided email address.
Unlock your full potential with Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality courses. Our meticulously designed courses are intended to help you excel in your chosen field.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by acquiring our Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. Rest assured that your financial information is safeguarded through our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. Your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction thanks to its encrypted technology. Your purchase is fully protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can make your purchase with confidence. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is kept entirely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So, it is absolutely safe to buy the Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive data.
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES with a 256-bit key at rest. Transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment and does not share or store any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this occurs, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you will receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your patience.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link is always accessible through your account. Simply log in to download the Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality course whenever you need it.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Jose Manuel & Others – Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality course content at once.
- You can choose to learn online or download for better results, and you can study anywhere on any device. Please ensure that your system does not enter sleep mode during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We promptly update the status of your order after your payment is completed. If, after 7 days, there is no download link, the system will automatically process a refund.
- We value your feedback and are eager to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to reach out via email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.
SuperHuman Academy – Superlearner – Ultimate Advantage0 out of 5(0)
$997.00$81.00Status : Available
Angela Duckworth – Angela Duckworth on Building Grit0 out of 5(0)
$45.00$18.00Status : Available
Suzanna Kennedy – Love Up Relationship Detox and Upgrade0 out of 5(0)
$447.00$56.00Status : Available
$94.99$37.00Status : Available