Buy Food as Medicine Certification: Clinical Applications for Healthcare Professionals – Cindi Lockhart,Vanessa Ruiz - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
Food as Medicine Certification: Clinical Applications for Healthcare Professionals – Cindi Lockhart,Vanessa Ruiz
Your patients are sick and tired of hearing “move more and eat less” or that “it’s all just calories in vs. calories out.” It’s no secret that many people have significant issues with nutrition. Fasting. Fad diets. Magic pills. They’ve tried it all, and nothing worked.
Worst of all? Numerous chronic diseases can be reversed with proper nutrition. Your patients need education and empowerment to take an active role in the restoration of their health.
They’re coming to you with questions because they need someone they can trust to provide sound guidance for nutrition.
This is why we’ve brought together two leading experts to provide a nutritional framework that you can easily implement into your practice: a clear path forward for lasting behavior change with your patients, backed by the authority of a certification.
You’ll discover simple and affordable, evidence-based holistic approaches that can help your patients achieve optimal health while preventing and addressing common health problems. Become the go-to resource for nutrition as a Certified Functional Nutrition Informed Professional (CFNIP) and help your patients to heal faster and feel better.
these concepts in your clinical practice!
Principles to Maximize Your Patient’s Nutrition
- Macros and micros
- What’s the skinny on fats?
- To carb or not to carb?
- Causes of oxidative stress & inflammation
- Organics – when & why
Metabolism and Weight
- Physical activity recommendations
- BMI is outdated…or is it?
- Implications for appetite: ghrelin and leptin
- Bariatric surgery
- Cancer patients
Diet Wars – There is no “one size fits all” in nutrition!
- Mediterranean – the gold standard
- Intermittent fasting & time restricted eating
- Low carb
- High Protein
- Vegan + different types of vegetarian diets
- Elimination diets
- And more!
When Hormones Come into the Picture
- Estrogen and progesterone
- Perimenopause, menopause & andropause
- When to refer for testing
Gut Check: Impacts on Overall Gut Health
- Digestion and absorption
- Intestinal barrier – its function and what happens when it becomes leaky
- Microbiome – the power of bacteria
- How the gut impacts hormones, skin, immunity, and mood
- 5R protocol – how to heal the gut
Strategies for Working with Special Populations
- Diabetes & insulin resistance
- Anxiety & Depression
- Insomnia & Fatigue
Optimize Sleep, Stress Management and Circadian Rhythms
- Patient Assessment
- Sleep hygiene, habits & quality
- Stress levels and intentional practice
- Current alignment to circadian rhythms
- Lifestyle programs & mindfulness training
- Customized & systemized approach for circadian alignment
Are you interested in? Food as Medicine Certification: Clinical Applications for Healthcare Professionals – Cindi Lockhart,Vanessa Ruiz Download, food as medicine certification, food as medicine courses, medical dietary requirements, medical food brands, can food be used as medicine.
Purchasing Food as Medicine Certification: Clinical Applications for Healthcare Professionals – Cindi Lockhart,Vanessa Ruiz course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy the Food as Medicine Certification: Clinical Applications for Healthcare Professionals – Cindi Lockhart,Vanessa Ruiz - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.