Buy Clinical Practice Guidelines for Covid-19 Rehab Management – Theresa A. Schmidt - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
Evidence is emerging daily for rehabilitation of adults diagnosed with COVID19.
In this seminar, you’ll explore the current guidelines of the APTA, PM&R, Mayo Clinic and CDC with emphasis on early inpatient rehab and post-acute considerations. Resources are emerging to guide therapists in clinical decision making for infection control and design of effective care plans for patients with COVID19 in the acute and post-acute settings.
2020 has been a year of change for all of us. As grief, isolation, and fear take their toll on collective mental health around the world, professionals like you have answered the call in these unimaginable times. Dr. Schmidt will also provide self-care practices to support you in building resilience and maintaining effective coping mechanisms for dealing with the challenge of the pandemic.
As we continue to learn about the lasting impact of COVID19, you need to feel confident in your abilities to work with this population. You’ll learn strategies to maximize patient recovery while minimizing your risk. Best of all, the seminar is filled with techniques you will implement the very next day!
- Evaluate the clinical manifestations of the Coronavirus known as COVID-19.
- Investigate clinical guidelines for management of people diagnosed with COVID19 in the acute and post-acute stages.
- Evaluate updated information on infection control and rehab program design for people with COVID19.
- Integrate self-care practices to improve clinician resilience and reduce stress when working with patients with COVID19.
COVID: The Most Current Evidence
- Clinical manifestations
- Systems-based impairments
- Acute rehab
- Complication prevention
- Clinical screens
Therapy for Critically Ill: Rehab Program Guidelines
- Order of testing
- Frailty and resilience
- 6Ms/5Ms approach
- Techniques for conscious and unconscious patients
- Active mobilization
- Respiratory support rehab
- When to terminate therapy
Post-Acute Phase: Improve Mobility and Discharge to Home
- Special precautions
- Respiratory training
- Airway secretion clearance
- Abdominal and diaphragm breathing
- Exercise and resistance training
- When to terminate therapy
Ongoing Support and Tools
- Infection control updates
- Self-care and tips to manage burnout
- Coping and resilience
- Resource links
Get Clinical Practice Guidelines for Covid-19 Rehab Management – Theresa A. Schmidt, Only Price $24
Tag: Clinical Practice Guidelines for Covid-19 Rehab Management – Theresa A. Schmidt Review. Clinical Practice Guidelines for Covid-19 Rehab Management – Theresa A. Schmidt download. Clinical Practice Guidelines for Covid-19 Rehab Management – Theresa A. Schmidt discount.covid 19 rehab protocol, covid 19 rehab centre, covid 19 rehab pathway, covid 19 rehab guidelines, covid 19 rehab nhs
Buy the Clinical Practice Guidelines for Covid-19 Rehab Management – Theresa A. Schmidt - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.