Buy Challenge Makers Course – Alicia - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
Challenge Makers Course – Alicia
Let me take you step by step and show you every detail in building, launching, maintaining & growing your challenge to build a hyper-engaged community
& then how to use that community to scale your business!
Week #1: Crafting Your Challenge
In week #1 we are going to dive deep into the strategy of your challenge. First we will talk about the complete challenge framework & then we will discuss how YOU can create the perfect strategy.
- Lesson 1: The Avatar Worksheet – Understanding your customers’ desires to create the ultimate objective
- Lesson 2: Setting up your Challenge basics
- Lesson 3: The Weekly Challenges
- Lesson 4: Planning Your Facebook lives
- Lesson 5: Crafting the perfect prizes
- Lesson 6: Pregaming for the parties
Week #2: Building the Challenge Fundamentals
This week we will cover ALL the fundamentals that you need for your challenge – the packet, Fb group, emails etc. How to set them up and what to do with them all!
- Lesson 1: The Facebook Group
- Lesson 2: The Challenge Packet
- Lesson 3: The Weekly Challenge Templates
- Lesson 4: Registration Page
- Lesson 5: The educational resources
- Lesson 6: Post register email Flows
- Lesson 7: Community Building Extras
Week #3: Launching Your Challenge
What is a challenge without participants? This week we will cover how to build excitement & fill your first challenge with participants that are excited to join!
*As well as a few secrets that I did on my first challenge that sets you up for many successful challenges in the future (hello evergreen!)
- Lesson 1: Excitement Builder Email Flows
- Lesson 2: Social Media Posts & Website Announcement
- Lesson 3: Setting Up Events
- Lesson 4: What to Do On Launch Day
- Lesson 5: How to Host a Successful Kickoff Party
- Lesson 6: Things You Should Do During Your FIRST Challenge
- Lesson 7: Launching Future Challenges
Week #4: Managing & Running Your Challenge
Okay great, now you have this awesome challenge up and running. But it’s SO important you don’t lose momentum and know what you should be doing daily, weekly & monthly to keep your group excited and coming back for more!
This week we will also cover all of the current tools in Facebook Groups that we used to systemize managing everything.
- Lesson 1: Things to Do For Your Group Daily
- Lesson 2: Things to Do For Your Group Weekly
- Lesson 3: Using Facebook Reports to Pick Winners
- Lesson 4: How to Do Live Videos
- Lesson 5: Final Details for Running Your Parties
- Lesson 6: Keeping Everything Organized
Weekly Checklists & Worksheets
Weekly checklists with an outline of everything that needs to be accomplished to stay on track!
Are you interested in? Challenge Makers Course – Alicia Download, challenge makers, challenge maker, challenge maker app, first tech challenge makerspace, makers don’t challenge me.
Purchasing Challenge Makers Course – Alicia course now, You can get it with the LIFETIME SUPPORT and UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD.
Buy the Challenge Makers Course – Alicia - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.