Buy 2-Day: Virtual EMDR: Safe, Simple and Straightforward Approaches to Adapting EMDR to Telehealth – Megan Howard - Course at esyGB. You will have immediate access to the digital downloads in your account or your order email.
EMDR is a powerful, evidence-based treatment you can use to safely and rapidly help your clients’ process their traumas and reclaim their lives!
And while much of its fantastic reputation as a clinical tool has been built upon in-person sessions, EMDR is also effective when delivered virtually so you can continue your important work with clients from a distance.
This 2-day training is your how-to-guide on utilizing EMDR through telehealth platforms!
Whether you are new to using EMDR, or have already been trained but aren’t sure how to go about it in a virtual format, this program will give you safe, simple and straightforward approaches to adapting EMDR techniques to an online environment.
Over 2 confidence-boosting days, you’ll get instantly usable information, guidance, demonstrations and practice tips including:
- Video examples of virtual EMDR sessions
- The 8-phase protocol – and where to adapt for telehealth
- Bilateral stimulation tools for remote sessions
- A dissociation screening tool
- Strategies to maximize attunement through video sessions
- How to handle crisis level reactions when you’re not in the room
EMDR is a must-have treatment tool and telehealth is here to stay.
Don’t miss out on this chance to bring your practice up-to-speed so you can stay on the front lines with your clients even when face-to-face sessions aren’t possible.
- Assess clients to determine the appropriateness of using EMDR in virtual sessions.
- Analyze the 8 Phases of the EDMR protocol and determine how clinicians can integrate proper adaptations for use in a virtual environment.
- Investigate risks associated with virtual EDMR that should be included in a clinician’s informed consent documentation.
- Determine steps that can be taken to establish safety for remote EMDR sessions.
- Evaluate strategies that can help foster the critical connection between client and therapist in EMDR therapy when face-to-face sessions aren’t possible.
- Analyze how clinicians can account for cultural difference and physical environments to maximize the effectiveness of therapy via telehealth.
- Support how bilateral stimulation can be conducted via video in the EMDR process.
- Appraise applications and online resources that clinicians can use for bilateral stimulation.
- Build self-efficacy through EMDR resourcing activities via telehealth.
- Apply techniques to assist clients in de-escalating trauma associated triggers via telehealth.
- Construct a plan to intervene in crisis level situations when delivering EMDR virtually.
- Analyze the research, risks and limitations of using EMDR in virtual formats.
The 8 Phases of EMDR and Essential EMDR Resources
- Body scan
- Review of resources (calm place, container, ICON, etc.)
Assess the Appropriateness of Virtual EMDR for Clients
- Establishing safety
- Creating Resources
- Dual awareness options
- Informed consent
Common Barriers to Virtual EMDR Treatment
- Keeping a consistent environment
- Checking on physical responses
- Safety in the environment
Ways to Increase Attunement in Virtual EMDR Sessions
- Accounting for cultural differences and physical environments
- How to create close proximity with your camera
- Attuned breathing on virtual platforms
Eye Movement Resources for Telehealth Practitioners Using EMDR
- Bi-lateral stimulation and its importance in the EMDR process
- Dual attention methods (eye movements, tapping, tappers, sound)
- Bilateral stimulation via video
- Butterfly hug
- Congruent tapping
- Sound pulses
- Other eye movement strategies
- Apps and BLS online resources
Addressing Safety in Virtual EMDR:
How to Manage the Potential Risks of Not Being There In-Person
- Establishing a visually safe environment
- Crisis intervention and safety plans
- Managing/assessing for relapse or maladaptive coping
EMDR for Direct Treatment of Traumatic Memories via Telehealth
- Attachment-based interventions in a disconnected world
- Interweaves for blocked processing
- Treating grief and loss
- Creating connection through parts work
- Working with isolation
- Creating empowerment and self-efficacy from a distance platform
Attachment-Based Trauma and Parts Work with Virtual EMDR
- How attachment styles impact processing
- Identifying the different roles that ‘parts’ play in traumatic healing and survival
- How to utilize and acknowledge ‘parts’ in EMDR processing
- Interventions and techniques to bring ‘parts’ forward for healing
- Techniques and tools for working with addicted ‘parts’ during EMDR
Limitations, Risks, and Further Research
- Current research on telehealth with EMDR
- Addressing barriers and potential risks with telehealth and EMDR
- Making the most of risks and limitations for successful treatment outcomes
Get 2-Day: Virtual EMDR: Safe, Simple and Straightforward Approaches to Adapting EMDR to Telehealth – Megan Howard, Only Price $87
Tag: 2-Day: Virtual EMDR: Safe, Simple and Straightforward Approaches to Adapting EMDR to Telehealth – Megan Howard Review. 2-Day: Virtual EMDR: Safe, Simple and Straightforward Approaches to Adapting EMDR to Telehealth – Megan Howard download. 2-Day: Virtual EMDR: Safe, Simple and Straightforward Approaches to Adapting EMDR to Telehealth – Megan Howard discount.virtual emdr reviews, virtual emdr free, virtual emdr training, virtual emdr reviews reddit, virtual emdr promo code, virtual emdr tools
Buy the 2-Day: Virtual EMDR: Safe, Simple and Straightforward Approaches to Adapting EMDR to Telehealth – Megan Howard - course at the best price at EsyGB. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.